The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) was established in the year 2010 with the mission to educate students from all over India.
CSE shares the mission and vision of the institute in imparting high quality education to the students.
Over the past few years, the department has acquired national and international importance. This has been achieved by the collective and responsive effort of the faculty, the supporting staff and the students.
We at Achariya offer excellent training in computer programming with new open source software and we have excellent lab facilities for Multimedia, Internet and Web Designing.
There has always been great demand for computer professionals and at the end of four years of rigorous practice, students find jobs in – software companies, networking and communications etc.
The department provides state of art computing facilities to the students through well equipped labs. The labs have clusters based on Novel Netware, Unix, Linux, Windows Sever , Windows NT Servers configured with software such as C, C++, Visual C++, Visual Studio .NET, Visual Studio 6.0, JDK 1.4.0, Visual FoxPro, Eclipse, Tomcat and Oracle 9i developer.
The department has fully functioning labs covering
- Database Management Systems
- Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Data Structures and C
- Visual Programming
- Internet and Programming
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Computing Lab
|Lecture||Methods:||Explaining Clearly, Being Well Prepared, Summarizing Major Points, IdentifyingWhat is Important and Knowing if the Class Understands.|
|Style:||Giving an Interesting Presentation Style at varying Speed & Tone of Voice.OHP Slides and LCD projectors are also used.|
|Note taking:||Giving Lectures that are Easy to Outline.|
|Discussion||We Encourage Class Discussion. Students are invited to share their Knowledgeand Experiences through Discussions.|
|Laboratory Teaching||This helps students to understand fundamentals & basic concepts of Computer ScienceEngg in a best way; it helps the students to implement their own talents, creativityand programming skills and also to demonstrate various software, Hardware and Networks.|
|Project-focused Learning||By Design Projects, Students are encouraged for self-learning and explore unlearnedareas in the course curriculum.|
|Problem focused Learning||Teaching Creativity & Problem-Solving to Engineers. In case studies,Leading Engineering Cases and Ethics cases are Discussed.|
- WiFi (Wavin WiFi 360) facility available for the campus.
- Laboratories are fully equipped with Intel Pentium Dual Core I3 Processor, 2GB RAM,250-500 GB HD with LCD Monitor connected with LAN 3Mbps Speed.
- Apart from open source softwares, many licensed softwares are also available such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visual Studio, Oracle etc.
- Fully Air Conditioned Laboratories with Projector facilities are available.
- All Classrooms are equipped with Projector facilities.
- Staff members are provided with Laptops.
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
DEPARTMENT EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
- Organized Guest Lecture on Data Structures and Algorithms by Mrs.R.Kalpana, PEC , Puducherry.
- Arranged Industrial Visit to Vidjasoft Solutions(P) Ltd.,Puducherry.
- Organized Technical Training Programme on Data Structures and Algorithms in Real Time Systems by Technical Experts, HCL Technologies, Chennai.
- Arranged Industrial Tour to places like ISRO, Kerala.
- Organized One day Intra level technical symposium ATM-13